Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Carding

I'm getting together my list of recips for my annual Christmas card list. Last year, my plans were somewhat thwarted by my zapping my computer in an attempt to upgrade its memory. (Yes, I can draw blood on multiple species, but cannot install simple computer cards without evoking lethal channels of static electricity. It is good to remember one's place in the world.)

Anyway, I'm hitting everyone up for current addresses, etc. Getting ready to type out a letter, which I no doubt will also post here when the time comes. What pictures to paste into the document, how to approach the narrative, who to send it to and in what manner, who gets what card out of the dollar store options I've brought home. It's always such a chore, getting it all together. But it is also so fun and uber-rewarding to sit down & take stock of all the people in this world who mean so much to me.

That includes you, by the way. I'm glad you show up at this blog.

-C.

5 comments:

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

Christmas updates is just one more reason to love this time of year! After weeks of tweaking my Christmas narrative and the pictures that match, it is finally ready to be mailed. I am excited to get yours. I will email you my current address, but I need you to email me yours, too!

troy said...

Try giving your computer a treat first, might help. ;)

aworkinprogress said...

Can't I just scruff it? Or put on a muzzle? Or steam it a latte? (See, my skills are all wrong for this!).

Need your apartment #, BTW, Troy. Hit me email, facebook, myspace, text message. I am uber-access-i-ball.

Anonymous said...

Lexie requests that you include pix of your Fur Family in your Christmas letter. I told her that she may not even be on your list, and she shouldn't be so bold, but of course she just said, "oh, pooh, what do you know!" and went off for a snack.

aworkinprogress said...

Oh, the Divine Miss L. knows, her wish is my command. :-)