Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh, all right....

Once you have been tagged...


1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2. Select the 4th picture in the folder

3. Explain the picture

4. Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating!



This was from November. In it I am dressed and ready to go to Lyric Opera; I have had season tickets for a few years. I had missed the season opener (Manon) because of my going to Colorado when my Uncle Joe became gravely ill. Now I was gearing up to go to Porgy and Bess, which was really exciting for me as it is considered the greatest American opera, I had never seen it performed in full, and it was the first time EVER that it was being performed at the Lyric. I had just gotten a great haircut and was wearing my "bowtie" earrings. I had brought back a maroon sweater of Uncle Joe's with me after he passed; I decided to wear it to Porgy and Bess in his honor. Then I decided that I should have pictures to remember it all by.

So...I tag Troy, Tiffany, Melissa, & Mary (it can be your first blog entry!).

-C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pressure!

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

Thanks for playing!

Melissa said...

Cool!
I'll have to post that tomorrow.